? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in
to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the n BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Study&P.D.A

I hate this!! must study all day.
lucky I got pda. pda light, portable,
not heavy(light), have msn and have internet!! YAY..
I can go youtube, blogs and stuff without my mum knowing.
Cos i in my rm wen my mother thinks i am studying!!
when she cme in, i hide it under my pillow. so easy!!
So now no prob studying with de help of the PDA.(actually not studying)
So if ur mum ask 2 study get a pda, put internet inside den start playing.
Do wat i do and u will be fine.
CYA,
AYu

0 comments: