? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in
to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the n BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Maths exam!

YOOO..

It was maths exam today. i had a problem with some questions but i got through it somehow.

So leceh!!i think that paper2 was harder i hate the stupid bowl question...

I got it wrong!!

I put the answer as 3.6 LOLX!!!

I was singing while i was doing the questions.

It made me relief my freaking stress... i think i will get a C or B for my maths.

And i get a C for my english and malay..

I hope i can score well for my Science. OK. Now i will tok bout my days this week.

Monday:
I was at home studying all alone with my mother going to someplace and my father at work. it was soo borrrringgggg at home and it made it even worsty with my sisters at home. Luckily i got out by my bicycle. my frens and i were like drifting here and there. HEHE. at night i slept early but did work even more.


Tuesday:
Nothing much.


Wednesday:
I had an exam in school. English exam. it was tough but i managed to do it. when i got home, i found my sister in the rm she was surpose to go to school but she was sick with a fever about 39.2 so in the house i was like staying away from my sis not hopeing to get sick. And i studied over and over, riviseing and stufff.

Thursday:
Did my mothertounge exam it was damm hard. i am hopeing i even pass it. So freaking stressed out during the papaer i didn't even revise my peri-bahasa!!! Got home den did some work.

Friday(today):
Did my maths exam it was hard but can do. then when i got home i bathed, got ready to go for friday prayers then i left the house. I got home pretty late and now TADAAAAAAA I am here...

Saturday(tomorrow):
I will wake up, have a cat on my bed happily jumping on my belly. LOLX. Have a tub of hagendazs(dunnoe hw to spell) ice cream for breakfast, skip my tution, play computer until my hands go sore and numb. then i have an afternoon nap. wake up in Marriot hotel, London. pay psp in the hotel room. take a private jet back here. then go for a buffet for dinner.

Thx for reading this,
AYu

0 comments: