? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in
to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the n BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i am AYu.

Hi. as u noe my previous post has the name AYu on it. So i am here 2 tell u tat i am de one and only AYu!!!!! LOLX!!
AYu is a name i got out when one of the stupid ppl frem a stoopd clase called me Ah You!!! Kinda scary though she/he was like gonna kill me holding the sizzorsssss in her hand lik siao! Den my fwen(Izmir&Fadhy) step in den we took tat gay down!! . Aft tat day Izmir&Fadhly started calling me AYu. than i started So tat is the true story of AYu.
Thx.

0 comments: