? ??????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in
to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the n BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

At school (NOW)

Hi.
I am at school now. computer lab2. HEHE
So bored! Mr Choa suddenly on some loud music.
we damm shocked.
LOL!!
OMG! Charis suddenly fell from the chair. HAHA.
I so mean.
Now rasydan asking me What is... then he went silent.
HAHA!!
Now Joey is talking to Qian Lin and Asyqin.
So bored.
Every is like playing facebook on their laptops.
HAHA.
So damm gay. Even though i have facebook, I still find it gay.
LOOL
Now jeff(hu is beside meis slapping himself.lool.
HAHA! stoopid.
Now Nina is slapping herself! ok.
oooo...
OUCH!! my hest pain!! nina went to punch it den she look at my blog.
confirm she beat me up later. She soo BLACK!!! AHHH.
She is a Niger!!! lol sorry i am a racist.
I have nothing against black people but nina is not a person.
She is a monster!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Help!!!!,
AYu

0 comments: